The Manager Path Camille Fournier
A Guide for Tech Leaders Navigating Growth and ChangeMarch 26, 2020 - 119 words - 1 min Found a typo? Edit me
- One-on-one meetings with your manager are an essential feature of a good working relationship.
- A manager’s job involves making it easy for her employees to get things done by creating fertile environments in which work can happen.
- Mentoring new hires is critical.
- Feedback works best when you, as a manager, pair that feedback with coaching.
- It’s unrealistic to think you can or should shield your team from everything.