Never stop learning! 🧠
- IPC Berlin: Update Your Team to be More Extreme
- IPC Berlin: Ask Me Anything (with Sebastian Bergmann)
- Code Talks Hamburg: Update Your Team to be More Extreme
- IPC Munich: Update Your Team to be More Extreme
Some of OSS org contributions 🌚
GitHub | started on 2021
A PHP library that helps you to split the logic of your app into different modules.
I created this project because I wanted to improve the internal structure of Phel Lang by normalizing the communication between the modules while applying all the learnings that I got after studying Spryker.
GitHub | started on 2020
Phel is a functional programming language that compiles to PHP. It is a dialect of Lisp inspired by Clojure and Janet.
I am not the author of this project but a collaborator. I found it by accident (in June 2020). Since then, I have used it as a constant “kata place” to try some refactoring and testing techniques. Always trying new things and play around. At the same time, I am part of a fun project with significant potential growth: in terms of usability and learning skills.
I already wrote about this on February 2021: Phel: A Lisp that compiles to PHP.
GitHub | 2013–2016
It was a website where you could find new rock/metal bands with new releases and or classics almost every day. By that time, this project wasn’t open-source. But after two years working on it, I wanted to share my learnings, so I decided to create my first OSS project where I could share an agnostic version of it named: Knob-MVC.
I couldn’t continue working on NuevaMetal due to a shift in my priorities. After learning how to write decent code (the code was/is a complete mess!), it was pretty hard to catch up and restructure it, so I had to abandon that project. The same happened to Knob-MVC once I realized how messy that one also was. I don’t like working with WordPress anymore.
Some Pet Projects 🦣
- php-best-practices: what I consider best practices for web-dev.
- php-scaffolding: a basic PHP scaffolding with Docker.
- typed-arrays: generics replacement for PHP.
- stock-ticker: get an email with the news from your favorites Tickers.
- jira-status-notifier: notify when JIRA tickets don’t move along.
- edifact-parser: a parser for a UN/EDIFACT file format in PHP.
- knob-mvc: a framework to create WordPress templates (2015/2017).
Ojos en un Recuerdo (2015 - 2017)
I used to have a personal blog back in 2015. I wrote about my thoughts and feelings because I wanted to do some retrospectives later on, to help me understand myself better. I started in January 2015, and by December 2017, I published a book with all these reflections.
There is an audiobook in Spanish as well: https://youtu.be/e8K8CrL_W-0.