Continuous Discovery Habits Teresa Torres
Discover Products that Create Customer Value and Business ValueAugust 21, 2022 - 166 words - 1 min Found a typo? Edit me
This book explores how product managers and designers can keep making a positive impact on their customers’ lives. It explores an optimal decision-making process for product teams, so that they can continue to improve their offerings.
Part 1: What is continuous discovery?
- The What and Why of Continuous Discovery
- A Common Framework for Continuous Discovery
Part 2: The continuous discovery habits
- Focusing on Outcomes Over Outputs
- Visualizing What You Know
- Continuous Interviewing
- Mapping the Opportunity Space
- Prioritizing Opportunities, Not Solutions
- Supercharged Ideation
- Identifying Hidden Assumptions
- Testing Assumptions, Not Ideas
- Measuring Impact
- Managing the Cycles
- Show Your Work
Part 3: Developing your continuous discovery habits
- Start Small, and Iterate
- What’s Next?
Focusing on outcomes over outputs will help you create the right products for your customers.